Saturday, October 4, 2014

TS4: A Resting Place along the Road (Part 13)

The Sims 4: A Resting Place along the Road

One of the problems when your goal is to live in a gigantic dream manor is that it becomes hard to judge how much progress you're making towards said goal. As my sims were getting bored, I was adding more and more to the house instead of saving up for the eventual move. Therefore, I decided to sell the old house and buy this quaint little place. Yes, it's not as beautiful as my other mishmash of rooms stuck together with duct tape, but I mainly bought it for the backyard space.

You'll also notice that the screenshots seem more natural this time, with upgraded quality. Well... I learned how to do that. You press tab. That's pretty much it.


Initially there was one child room and one office, but I had to make some space for Aidan. The rooms themselves are quite bare, but allow for some expansion and some customization. I'm expecting to furnish them with whatever the kids find or make.


The main area of this house comprises of a small living room, a dining room and a small kitchen. There isn't much room for activities here, but that's why I bought the large backyard (which is currently bare so there's nothing here, but you'll see the end result in the next update).


The master bathroom and secondary bathroom, respectively. The kids' share one (which worries me, as Aidan seems to love walking into awkward naked situations), and the parents share one.


And finally, the master bedroom, complete with a stereo and the house's only computer.

I also chose the location for its proximity to entertainment opportunities for both kids and adults alike:

For the kids.
For the adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment