Friday, October 17, 2014

TS4: I Fell in Love Again Last Night (Part 17)

Unable to determine context or content of above photograph.

The Sims 4: I Fell in Love Again Last Night

So after some deliberations, Nosco and Myllenium decided to kick Aidan out of the house. He wasn't doing anything to help around, continuously peed himself, and left his dirty dishes all over the house, so he had to go. Sadly, I did not take pictures of the moment he left (especially since the "moving" menu is uninteresting to look at). However, I did take pictures of the first time he came to visit. Poor Aidan looked dejected.


Seriously, it looks like Nathan is giving him the "don't have to leave but can't stay here" speech!

"See, this is where you are, and over there is where I want you to be."
I almost felt bad for the guy, but my sadness here paled in comparison to the exhilaration I felt when I realized I had a whole room to redecorate and renovate!


I tore down the wall and destroyed the adjoining bathroom in order to make more space. Then I asked myself: what would a couple (getting closer to retirement, might I add) do with a room now unused since the departure of a child? Build a bar, of course! I introduce to you all, the Sabruka Cottage Pink Bunny Bar:


Why the name? Because occasionally, this thing pops-up out of nowhere and starts dancing:

It seriously freaks me out.
The family immediately took a liking to the place, and they sometimes even have their meals there.

Nathan discovers the joy of having two drinks instead of just one.
'Cause your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance, so they're no friends of
mine.
Now, onto a more serious subject. Recently I've been noticing some worrying changes in Lilith. She's been "cooling off" by wearing some revealing pyjamas I've never seen before.

And also cooking in them, apparently.
She's also been reacting to various events differently, appearing lightheaded or dizzy. She's been asking more and more questions about relationships (and "woo-hoo"), and staring at certain paintings makes her, well, strange.


Now, I'm no doctor... but I'm pretty sure she's got progeria*.

Nah, I'm kidding, she's just a horny teenager (is "horny teenager" a tautology?). Since becoming a teenager, Lilith hasn't really had the opportunity to mingle with other teenagers of the opposite gender, or even teenagers of the same gender (we're totally okay with that). It got so bad that the first thing Lilith did when she did meet another teen was flirt with him.


Not even introduce herself, just straight up run to him and hit on the poor guy. He had a good laugh, but when he started walking away she blew kisses at him.

That's it for now! I'll leave you guys with the image I promised last time: the outside view of the new terrarium/indoor garden:



*All joking aside, Hutchinson-Guilford Progeria Syndrome would explain the rapid aging of sims...

Oh shit I am out of backlog posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment