Sunday, October 12, 2014

TS4: Heir to the Sabruka Dynasty (Part 16)

The Sims 4: Heir to the Sabruka Dynasty

I was sincerely hoping to wait until either the kids grew into young adults, or until the adults grew into elders, before deciding on the family heir, but I think this has become a non-issue over time. I mean, let's face it, who would the parents choose to carry on the Sabruka name between Aidan, who spends his entire time fishing, or Lilith, who has spent every waking moment bettering herself in every possible way?

Fishing plaques will only get you so far in life, Aidan.
As with many of the more important life events, I dedicated a day to the announcement of the family heir. I had everything prepared and all, but when Lilith and Aidan came back from school, Lilith was furious about... something. I don't know the details, only that she proceeded to take an... "angry poop".

I'm serious, "Take an Angry Poop" was the option here.
So I decided to move the announcement for the next day. Coincidentally, it would be a Saturday, so no school to piss her off! Since Lilith has the "Loves the Outdoors" trait, I had her learn some gardening skills so she can eventually take care of the massive farm they have going on.


I started what would eventually become my favourite project yet: a small solarium/den/interior garden:


There wasn't much room left on the first floor, so the den is floating somewhere on the second floor (I forgot to take a screenshot of what it looks like from outside).

The next morning, Lilith joined Myllenium and Nosco for breakfast, where they told her the good news: Lilith would become the heir to the Sabruka name.


She would inherit their estate, money, as well as the incredible art collection Myllenium has created over the years:


Lilith was ecstatic afterwards. She decided to go to the local park and play some violin, for kicks I guess.


She made many new and interesting friends as well; turns out sims enjoy listening to original compositions from the talented locals. Afterwards, she came back home, where she joined her brother and parents for dinner, right when they were telling Aidan the awkward news of his own failure.


He took it... well, I guess? I don't know, he remained neutral throughout the whole thing. Now all that's left to decide is whether or not Myllenium and Nosco would kick him out.

After a long and exhaustive day, Lilith finally went to bed, content. Now all that's left to decide is whether or not she'll kill her parents for the inheritance money...


No comments:

Post a Comment