Friday, October 10, 2014

TS4: Our House, in the Middle of Our Street (Part 15)

Remember that you can click on any image to make it bigger. I remind you because it's especially worth it to see the facial expressions in the last two images. Anyways, enjoy!

The Sims 4: Our House, in the Middle of Our Street

After many hard months (well, years for our sims), the Sabruka finally reached the pinnacle of living spaces, what will eventually be known as a monument to family life and perseverance: the Sabruka Cottage.


If you remember a while ago, I made a small interlude post explaining the purpose of the cottage, as well as showing off the design and plans. Additionally, I said I would change the style of the house to reflect the current owners' point of view, and so there will most likely be some changes in the future.

The Sabrukas seem to like their new home; Lilith and Aidan have definitely adapted well to their larger bedrooms and now-private bathrooms. Nosco has done some yardwork also to bring in his own garden (not only is it a nice hobby, but selling pristine-quality grapes is also a nice way to make money). However, I think that Myllenium is the one using the new facilities the most. In fact, when they moved in, the first thing she did was take a nice long bubble bath in their new nice long luxurious bath.

Man did I feel like a creep when taking this screenshot.
She's also been spending some time in the living room downstairs. You know, the one with the fireplace?


I mean, haven't you learned your lesson about standing only 5 feet away from an open flame, Myllenium?

REMEMBER???
Eventually, something unexpected that I completely didn't expect happened; the game kindly informed me that it would be Aidan and Lilith's birthdays in a few days. In hindsight I should have expected it. But anyways, there was no time to lose. I had Myllenium bake two birthday cakes while the kids were at school, one for each (so they can age-up at the same time):


When they got back, a small celebration was had in the kitchen; after all, it's not every day that you become a teenager!


And with a growth spurt that has me cringing at the mere thought of it, both kids grow a good feet or two into adolescents.

Who look just like adults apparently. Also, growing up makes you spontaneously
grow a hat and different clothes.
I would like to point out that their respective looks and clothes were not chosen
by me. I feel a little uncomfortable at seeing the adolescent Lilith dressed like
that.
Myllenium and Nosco were all too happy that their children were finally growing up.


Using the online random trait generator I mentioned in a past post, I randomized the kids' adolescent traits and ambitions:

Lilith has more traits because she wasn't such a dick growing up.
Their aspirations were also quite representative of their personalities, with Lilith aspiring to become a Musical Genious and Aidan working to become an Angling Ace. In fact, Aidan wants to become such an ace so much, he's pretty much spending his entire time fishing.


Sadly, he tends to keep the fish he catches inside his own pockets until they rot there (but that's my fault since I should sell them...).

Lilith, on the other hand, spent her time learning about what it meant to be an adult - er, adolescent, and what better way to learn than to be taught by your elders? One evening after school, she and Nosco sat down together in the living room, and she asked him about the elusive "woo-hoo" she had heard about. I don't know what Nosco said, but her reactions were priceless.

"It goes in my what?"
Disgusted Lilith is disgusted.
That's all for now folks! Until next time!
Snowman

No comments:

Post a Comment