Thursday, September 11, 2014

TS4: I'm No Tim Allen (Part 4)

Still no screenshots today as I'm trying to find what exactly the issue is with the framerate drops. I might have to lower visual quality even further, so prepare your eyes. (I wonder... perhaps the autosave is causing the issue? Making a note of it here.)

The Sims 4: I'm No Tim Allen

Not much has gone on since yesterday's post, with Nosco and Myllenium spewing about (I should find a better term for that). The only thing of note is that Myllenium started painting as a hobby and a sort of second revenue source, and that she quit her job as a caterer and became a writer instead. Both Nosco and Myllenium have gotten some royalties from their mobile apps and books, respectively.

Instead, I spent most of yesterday's play session redecorating the house. I started off trying to better Myllenium's office, but found it too cramped to do anything there. Then, I tried to use the remaining 5x6 space on the second floor to make a lounge, but still couldn't get something that made me happy. Basically, I failed miserably after an hour of renovations, and had to undo everything I did to avoid losing all my cash. I'll try removing the wall between Myllenium's office and the 2nd floor lounge to make her office a massive 5x9 room, filled with bookcases, a fireplace, couches and a nice desk. I'll use her now defunct gym on the first floor and convert it into a living room with couches and a TV.

I didn't do much yesterday due to lag and the aforementioned renovation failures, so I'm going to cut out now. I'll try to write something better tomorrow.

Peace,
Snowman

No comments:

Post a Comment