Monday, September 29, 2014

TS4: Rocket Science and Other Worldly Pursuits (Part 11)

The Sims 4: Rocket Science and Other Worldly Pursuits

A short update today, mostly because those screenshots are over two weeks old and I'm having a hard time remembering what happened since then.

As the title implies, Nosco has kept working on the rocket, and has in fact finished it.


I'd really say more about it, but the first spacewalk will have to wait until next update.

Lilith had a sad day at school, and after eating a sad hot dog retired to bed to cry it out.


Seeing her dejected daughter, Myllenium had an idea.


After changing from her work clothes (I should note that she's climbing in the writer career), she decided to mentor Lilith in her creativity tasks.


Sadly, Lilith was not interested in writing, preferring by far the violin in the pursuit of fine arts.

I won't lie to you; I'm really trying to get this update out of the way. More interesting things are coming next time, and I want to tackle it ASAP.

Myllenium and Nosco's stove broke. We can see this from the plume of fire
currently burning Nosco's eyebrows off.
Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment