Wednesday, September 24, 2014

TS4: Come Fly with Me (Part 10)

The Sims 4: Come Fly with Me

As is true with every family, the arrival of the Sabruka children changed routine around the house. Coupled with the massive inflow of money from Myllenium's royalties and from Nosco's top-of-the-career position, the Sabruka household has gone from scrambling for money to enjoying life, more or less. The spewing routine has also changed dramatically since the kids can't cook for themselves (what a bunch of losers).

Ignore the little crafts project in the back, I'll get to that later.
While letting them go about their lives, Myllenium seems to enjoy the fine art of painting, Lilith keeps practising the violin and Aidan keeps moving about.


Lilith has been very diligent for her school work, and it is clear that she is out to succeed. Aidan, on the other hand, has been less preoccupied about his scholarly pursuits. I still haven't decided which criterion or criteria I would use to determine the heir, but academic prowess would definitely be something that Myllenium and Nosco would be evaluating.

"Look at the nerd! Hey nerd! Stop doing nerdy things!"
That only leaves Nosco with nothing to do other than play video games all day (yes I see the hypocrisy here). He only works 3 days a week, and of the other 4 only one is with the whole family, the other being alone with Myllenium. I needed to find him a hobby, maybe even another career.

So I began building.


See, Nosco has always had somewhat of a fascination, what with making games related to space and reading sci-fi all the time.


So I gave him a little hobby. You know, something simple with which he can occupy his time. Something like going to outer space.



To be continued...

I mean, of course it's to be continued, this is my blog and a Let's Play of The Sims 4. I wouldn't just finish it there, but I'll have to end the post here; I'm working on a secret project, and it's been taking more of my TS4 time of late, so the next few updates may be shorter than usual. Anyhoo, thanks for reading!

Cheers,
Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment